Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Send L to Pluto

Most of the blogs I read are either related to engaged girls (which are sometimes painfully sickening to read), the post-wedded folks, people who travel the world and people who like to avoid studying for tests they have to take the next day. I fall into one of the above categories. I bet you will never guess which one it is.
I have decided to attempt to break into the "people who travel category". This leads me to two following points (a) I am starting a charity called send L to India, Africa, Galapagos Islands, Egypt, Israel, Guatemala, China, Pluto (to help it regain its dignity as a legitimate planet), and any other place I have been aching to travel to. Just think of the things one can gain from donating to such a charity: the joy at having made a girl ridiculously happy, a postcard from yours truly, and probably some sort of tax break after I talk to my pal Obama. (b) I went to Las Vegas this last weekend-which is relatively close to China all things considered. Okay, it is closer than Utah at least.
Now I will impress the world with the exotic nature of my travels:
A. Sel's faja, Caboodle (sister), uncle and I rode on the New York, New York Rollercoaster and the Stratosphere our first night there. I was my usual fearless and courageous self when it came to the 988 foot blast off ride on the top of a windy building. My fearlessness was entertaining. Supposedly.
B. I saw a midget Elvis on the strip talking with Michael Jackson. We later had drinks at the Bellagio with Sel and the gang.
C. Ate chocolate and other tasty things at the M&M and Coca Cola stores
D. Went to the Pinball Museum, got sucked into a confusing game that made little sense to anyone watching the film Hollywood made about our experience-though we all had some legit costumes in it, and found out I am in dire need of the beautiful invention called "The Relaxator"
E. Went to the Circus-specifically Cirque Du Soleil: Love-aka the most AMAZING show I have ever seen.
F. Saw a fun magic comedy show starring my long lost relative Mac King
G. Did too many fun, exotic, envy provoking things to list with one of the best groups of people I have yet to met.
Yup, Future exotic traveling blogger in the making. Get excited. This leads me to my next and final point.

I am quite serious about the charity talked about above. Just kidding. But really. As per I am currently on a conquest to sort out my summer (job/internship searching, whether to go to spring/summer term, where to live this summer, execute my plans to take over the world amid creating horcruxes to increase my immortality whilst obtaining the ring of power) I have decided none of these things will be particularly significant should I obtain large sums of money to travel the world, find myself, and proceed to write a book about it in order to earn the necessary money for tuition.

Take a good, long look in the mirror and ask yourself, "Who is the most important person in my life. Is it A. My family B. Me C. My significant other or D. L?
The answer is obviously D.
Now since D is the correct answer, how can you show your undying love and appreciation for the number one priority in your life? Another quiz (The joys you gain from being a TA)

A. Give her money to travel the world B. Pay for her tuition C. Give her flowers-specifically sunflowers D. A new car, laptop, and a really classy place to live. E. All of the above. Good, the answer is in fact E.
I hope you all got a 100% Now go forth and apply what you have learned today :)

No comments:

Post a Comment