Thursday, February 10, 2011

The Saints Who Love Me

I know I wrote a post less than 24 hours ago, but I simply had to write another. I am simply overwhelmed with gratitude for all the blessings I have been given today. I have so many people in my life who are angels or saints or whatever word of wonderfulness you can think of.
1. I have a friend, let us call her Superwoman, who is one of the most thoughtful, giving people I have ever met. She took time out of her hectic schedule (school plus three jobs plus maintaining perfection) to bring me a beautiful bag of food (Progresso soup nonetheless) and a journal. She was also the first person to give me an engagement gift. She is ALWAYS on top of remembering important things in other peoples lives and is always thinking about how to serve them.Sainthood= Superwoman.
2. My two sweet roommates bought dish detergent and the ever coveted toilet paper. My other nearly perfect roommate opened her mission call today and is going to be The Best sister missionary there ever was. Seriously though.
3. My wonderful aunt and cousin both texted me today asking for my address so they could "send me love". I know everyone thinks they have the best family ever, but mine really is. They might be loud and crazy and neurotic at times, but they are some of the most thoughtful, kind, fun, charitable, and loving people I know. Everyone is always "fine" simply because they are always putting the entire world's well being before themselves. I feel so humbled to be a part of such an astounding group of people.
4. Sel is too good to be true. We got our letter from the temple today giving us details of how to prepare/plan for our wedding. Sel also surprised me with lunch again (third time this week), gave me a "Can O' Love" (a valentine can full of deliciousness), went with me to water aerobics, , and made me dinner.
I have no idea what I ever did so amazingly right to deserve any of this. :) :) :)

No comments:

Post a Comment