Sunday, March 18, 2012

King of Hearts


I know this is far overdue, but since yesterday was honoring a Saint I figured I could still honor the Saint of last month. Good ole St. Valentine.
Sel is astounding for all who haven't caught on yet. He also happens to be one romantic chap with stealthy sup rising skills.
On February 14th, I woke up and made some awful tasting pancakes that I disguised to look appetizing with strawberry and banana hearts. Sel was very kind and pretended like he enjoyed the carcinogenic morsels I presented him with. I also heart attacked our living room for him and crafted some homemade valentines. Nothing too fancy, but I was hoping it was helping Sel get an idea of how much I love him.




Since it was a crazy school day for Sel, I really wasn't expecting him to be able to do a whole lot. What a fool I am! That boy is the most considerate, sweet, and loving human I have ever met. After coming home from a fun, yet exhausting day, I opened the door to this
Sel had rearranged the heart attack to a beautiful candle lit path to the bedroom.
On the bed was this beautiful bouquet, emerald earrings, the most fabulous tacky light up heart thing Sel bought at K-mart, and of course, Chocolate :) The whole Valentines Day typicals wrapped into one completely perfect and heartfelt idea.
Yup, I married the best one there is.
Hope you enjoyed the mush!


No comments:

Post a Comment