Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Liebster Award

My friend Emily nominated me for a Liebster award and I am all sorts of flattered. If you haven’t checked out her blog yet, you really should. She is a crack up and always seems to be having some sort of noteworthy adventure. Also, if you are of the male gender she is a babe. I promise you will be entertained by her.

And now here are my responses to her well thought up questions.
1. What is your favorite food?
Does chocolate count as a food? If not, definitely raspberries.
2. What is one thing you want to do this year?
Dress my up and coming son as Snape for Halloween. Can you imagine how hilarious a baby in a black wig would be? I can. It's honestly one of the best images my brain has ever come up with. Oh and also throw a Harry Potter themed Halloween party. 
3. What is the most scandalous(that you're willing to share) thing you've ever done? 
Once my sister and I went skinny dipping the hotel pool in the middle of nowhere Wyoming. What wild kids we were, eh? 
4. Pictures say a thousand words, share a photo that means the most to you. Why is that picture important to you? 
I can't even begin to describe how much I love this picture! Sel and I came up with the idea while we were taking our bridals in some stranger's backyard. I think it just sums up how we both really don't take ourselves very seriously and have bushels of fun together
5. Favorite hair/make up product of the moment?
I am going to go with a rubberband. I am sadly not very up on my hair or make-up products. The most effort I expend lately is some mascara and a ponytail. I know how to make drab look straight up..boring.  
6. If you could live anywhere, where would it be and why?
Either Germany or the Netherlands. Germany because Sel loves it so freaking much and it was pretty amazing when we went together. The Netherlands because I have never been more enchanted with a place in my life.
7. How did you choose the name of your blog? 
My maiden name is King which lead to me thinking about what Kings do and BAM-the legit name of my blog was born. 
8. What is your favorite blog?
How could I possibly pick? I am a huge blog stalker even of people I don't know. I guess any blog that makes me happy is a favorite in my book. 
9. What is your favorite movie quote?
I love LOTR with such a fiery passion and my main man Aragorn
  A day may come when the courage of men fails, when we forsake our friends and break all bonds of fellowship, but it is not this day. An hour of wolves and shattered shields, when the age of men comes crashing down! But it is not this day! This day we fight! 
10. What's the best advice you've ever been given? 
Man, these are hard! I guess anything I've ever learned about the gospel of Jesus Christ. That every human being is a child of God and deserves to be treated as such. 
11. What is your favorite blog post you've written? 
Hum, that's a hard way. The one that took the most effort and emotion was when I blogged about my abuse. That was a rough one to write, but the one that I actually talked about something other than how annoyingly obsessed with Sel I am.  

2 comments:

  1. I liked your post about your abuse, too. I didn't comment at the time because I couldn't this of the right thing to say. But you are brave and wonderful.

    ReplyDelete