Tuesday, April 5, 2011

128 Days


My forte has never really been making good choices. I was the little girl at Arctic Circle (I would have put McDonalds if I didn't hate that wretched, atherosclerosis inducing place as much as I do) who would stare at the menu for ten minutes, take another ten to debate between three choices, finally make a decision, and then burst into tears a few seconds after the order was made because I wished I had ordered something different. Recent bad decisions include, but are not limited to:

1.Waiting until a week before my 3,000 word research paper is due to crank out my first paragraph
2. Deciding to sign up for my cursed 8AM class
3. Thinking I would have enough time this semester to train for my marathon
4. Not hiring an on-call massage therapist named Enrique
5. Streaking across BYU campus in broad daylight while waving an "I love Jimmer" flag


The one really, really, REALLY great choice I have made and the best I will ever make is deciding to marry this kid.

Here is proof of why this is the best choice I have ever made. I added captions, but the pictures could easily prove to the world the correctness of my choice.
I found another person who is 2/23 Mexican-very rare
Sel also happens to store mysterious glass orbs containing prophecies in his onsie

Sel is a botanist. The number one thing on my list of marriage worthy candidates. He also loves giving cute little girls flowers...

Sel once defeated the abominable snowman and now has reign over the best national snow ball fight arenas
Sel looks a bit in pain in this one because a rabid ferret bit into his left buttox the moment D clicked the flash. He is now the only survivor of rabies.

My funds have become so drastically reduced that I am forced to share Sel's clothing. Something he is surprisingly willing to do
Sel and I are the first humans to dig an underground tunnel from P-town to the Galapagos Islands

128 days folks until L becomes Mrs. Sel. (Why yes, that is the adorable paper chain Sel made to count down until our wedding)

1 comment:

  1. Cute, Cute, cute!!! Your pictures remind me a lot of some of the many (MANY) I have taken with David, trust me you will never have enough and they will ALWAYS be good to have around.

    ReplyDelete