Thursday, April 21, 2011

A Special Thanks to My Sponsors



At the close of this successful semester, I would like to thank a few of my sponsors.


1. Sel-wow! Words. Words. Words. I really don’t know how I could possibly express my gratitude to you. You=favorite human being ever.


2. My Horror Novelist Father, Private Eye Mother, and More Attractive Twin Person: I love you. Dad, I have always appreciated the time you take away from your writing to spend time with me and listen to me rant for the 100th time about how my life is consequently ending due to my test scores. Mom, I know that taking time away from solving murders has always been stressful for you. I am glad you always made your two favorite daughters a priority even when killers were on the lose. Also, thank you for instilling the constant need to create lists into me. Twin, I have nothing to say to you until you stop being so beautiful.


This is what you look like now

This is what you will need to look like for me to talk to you again


3. Kindly Klan of Klose Kin-You know who you are (Mugs/Jen/Eggies…other family members who read this that I don’t know about). You know what you have done. You know the punishment. You know your fate. A never ending supply of really excellently brewed karma. I don’t know how I would have made it through this semester without each you you let alone this crazy thing called life.


I hadn't realized the giant amount of pics I have from last summer with the Milks. Chrome Dome+Mugs=Love


Kit and Associated Members of the Coolest People Ever (if you read my blog, you are automatically a member of this highly selective group)- Thank you Associated Members for making me laugh. My bounty paper towel hard abs thank you. Kit particularly has made my life blissful. Now that I have the protective enchantments of the Deathly Hallows, nothing could ever dream of harming me. Also, you are much too thoughtful and sweet to be a normal person. This has lead to me investigating your origins. I know who you are and I promise not to tell if you let me repay you over the next sixty or so years.


5. Future Tribal Members: D^2 = AMAZING. You two have been beyond kind. I also have investigated your origins and since most of the world is completely aware that D1 is a Hogwarts Graduate and D2 is the Buffy of the Zombie Slayers, I feel safe in acknowledging my intentions to also pay you back for the rest of my life. Also, thank you for excelling at your evolutionary human skills by raising Sel-I have heard it wasn’t as easy as it might have looked ;)


6. Roommates-Please reference past post “For Good”. Hard to imagine how I would have avoided an insane asylum without you all.


7. My Bed- Though you and I didn’t get to spend much time together this semester, what time we did spend was magical. I will really miss you over these next 48 hours.


8. Missed Sponsors-those who I am too tired to think of right now, you’re all awesome. Many thanks.


L

No comments:

Post a Comment