Friday, November 2, 2012

Thankful Day 1 (Selface)

I noticed a whole bunch of peeps did this writing activity last year and I enjoyed reading what everyone was thankful for.
So now you get to read about things I am thankful for. Well, at least a small portion. I have so very much to be grateful for!
Assuming you have read my blog before, you know I am a tinsy bit obsessed with my husband and how spectacular he is.

Proof he is world's most adorable human or animal for that matter

He is the most adorable, kind, loving, patient, interesting, thoughtful, selfless, hilarious, fun, brilliant, handsome, wise human being to ever walk the planet. He is so perfect for me and such a remarkable husband in all aspects. Every blessed day I get with this sweet man is the best day of my entire life. (Here is a giant smattering of pictures of Sel being world's best human)




I love this one SO much! I married such a STUD!




I have been reading a blog lately called Single Dad Laughing and am struck by how lucky I really am. The blog writer talks a lot about what went wrong in his past two marriages. I know a lot of people have struggles in their marriage for one reason or another. I know a lot of people told me marriage would be the hardest, but best thing I would ever experience.
Since meeting Sel, life is easier, sweeter, and better in all ways. I know we have many years ahead of us and trials will surely come, but I am thankful I will have my best friend with me to make life beautiful no matter what it throws at us.

No comments:

Post a Comment