Saturday, December 19, 2015

Baby #2 Week 10

Double digits baby!

1. Number of Weeks:  10 weeks

2. Due Date:  June 7th, 2016. 

3. Gender : Still pretty certain it is a boy 

4. Baby Size: About the size of a kumquat 

5. Weight Gain/Loss: Down another 2 lbs. I looked up my previous posts about Rowan and I lost 8-10 lbs the first trimester. I am thinking I won't lose quite that much this time around, but it makes sense it is following a similar pattern to the first time.

6 Maternity Clothes: My body is so weirdly shaped right now. My pants are getting looser? Pregnancy is weird. 

7. Energy/Sleep Much less of this lately. Sad face. 

8. Symptoms: Nausea has been an all time high this week. Booo.
Bad round ligament pain especially on the right side. It was so awful the other night I thought I might be miscarrying.

9. Exercise: Still happening, but I haven't been able to run as fast or as long. I definitely notice my heart rate getting high quickly.

10. Cravings/Aversions Cuties! I accidentally ate an entire bag in 48 hours and then had a panic attack at the idea of not having more in the house. Halfway through my second.
Grapes.
Limes
Any fruit really with a high water content.


11. Thoughts for this Week This week felt like it went faster! Hopefully that becomes a trend! I'm writing this while watching Jane the Virgin and  a little distracted. Sorry for the boring post!

No comments:

Post a Comment